Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sketch Challenge!!

Hello scrappy friends! I thought it would be fun to post a challenge today, so I whipped up this sketch for you! Banners are a big trend in scrapping right now, so this sketch is designed around that. Show me what you can do with banners! Have fun with it and link your page in the comments section of this post. You have one week to complete this challenge. I will draw a random winner from the comments section of this post next Tuesday, September 21.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge Deb. It's a great sketch and I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a lay out very similar over the weekend. Luv the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mine. There is a white border around the entire layout. Trying to get used to the new scanner.

    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/nana57/Copyofhometweethome.jpg

    ReplyDelete