Monday, September 20, 2010

New Graphic 45 is "Steamy"

I was given this funky new Graphic 45 STEAMPUNK DEBUTANTE paperpad to play with and I have to say that it is pretty weird. It is retro like the other graphic 45 paper, but with more of a unique edge. When I saw it, it reminded me of the "oddness" of the industrial revolution. There are gears and gizmos and gadgets, and of course pretty girls! For those of us who are Tim Holtz fans, I can easily see blending his metal pieces and stamps with these beautiful papers. Look a bit closer, don't just take a fast glance and turn away. I think that Graphic 45 took a giant leap of faith with their fans and this avante~garde line of products. I had fun making this card with their paper and some bazzill cardstock. All I added was some black cardstock and antiqued brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment