Monday, September 6, 2010

I've Been Working on My New Scrap Room

Ben is off at school, and is so excited and happy. However, things have taken an unexpected turn of events in other areas of my life. Before I can get working on projects and cards, I needed to get my new scrap~space in order. Thankfully, I have had time on my hands, and Peter to help me move around the items that are too heavy for me to lift. I still have a ways to go, but I thought that I would share with you some photos of my new scrappy space.

My desk area


one wall of supplies


BigShot station: inside the cupboard are all my sizzix dies, nestabilities, and supplies for my bigshot and cuttlebug :)


This iris cart is filled with punches (yes~~I have a lot, but I am thrifty and buy them on sale and clearance)



This is the closet. I have been able to put lots of stamps on the left side, on the right side, in those 12X12 iris boxes are my scrapbook papers and Theme boxes. There are also some assorted scrapbook supplies housed here


Here is where I set up my Cricut (hopefully I will use it more) and my Slice.


This is the wall where I have lots of my scrappy supplies and embellies:



The guys rolled ribbon onto clothespins to help me try a new way to organize my huge ribbon supply ;)


Love those Stufftainers by Stampendous!!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks good Roz. I want to see all kinds of new creations from you now that you're so organized:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Roz! Your room is looking great!!

    ReplyDelete