Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm baaaack!!

The summer months can get pretty busy for me. I always do a lot of canning and freezing fresh food from the garden. I have put up about 50 quarts of green beans, 150 ears of corn, a few batches of blackberry and raspberry preserves, 30 some odd jars of peach salsa, some sliced peaches for cobblers, and some tomato juice. I am done for a little while until I go and get apples next month. Then I will be up to my eyeballs in applesauce and apple butter. I am so thankful to Gerri-anne and Sonia for letting me take a little break from my design team responsibilities for a few months, and for now letting me return with open arms!

I was so excited to receive my September kit, and I couldn't wait to jump right in and start creating. Here are a couple of layouts that I created.
I created the roses on this page using a technique I found on Stacy Cohen's blog. I just adapted a bit to suit my needs. I used pink bubble gum and candlelight glimmer mists on this page.
It's good to be back and creating again! Thanks for peeking at my pages and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. such cute layouts... you are really making me want to scrapbook!!! Love the swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we are sooo glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back and love the layouts as always!

    ReplyDelete