Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Explosion!

It had been ages since I had made an exploding box when I had the urge to make another one! The instructions, stamps and card stash for this one are all included as part of the Summer Sizzle kit! I left a few blank pages so they can be personalized with messages for the recipient when I decide what I am going to do with it!

It certainly has been a sizzling day in the UK today ... our hottest of the year so far! So what is the weather like where you are and how are you planning on spending your summer this year? Let us know ... we love to hear from you all! Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely box, Linda. We are having a stormy day predicted, but as it's winter, I guess we can expect some bad weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Linda I love it! Can you post the tutorial for this in the message board? I would love to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, would love the tutorial. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colors for this!!! Great project!

    ReplyDelete