Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pull out the sun screen!!!

Okay...we have had a few days of sun here in Washington state...that is all I need to start pulling out all the backyard summer fun activity items...sprinker...kids table with umbrella...then there are all the wonderful bright colored beach towels that I have kept tucked away until now...one of them was the inspiration for this card...
For my card, I stamped this great saying from the Fun in the Sun stamp set and colored in the image with Prismacolor pencils. I then mounted the image onto cardstock and then cut some fun triangle shapes from this polkadot paper to create a sun-like image... I inked all around my card edges and here it is:
I am so very happy that summer is finally making an appearance in Washington...hello sun...been missing ya friend...nice of you to drop bye!!!
Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment: