Thursday, May 6, 2010

More with May and a **WINNER**

I hope all of you have had a chance to work with the Prima "Flights of Fancy" papers that are in the kit and add-ons this month! They are truly gorgeous and so fun to scrap with. Here's my last layout with the May kit...
And oh yes, I need to announce the winner of the sketch contest for April! Thanks to Laura for playing along, here's her winning layout! I love those black and white photos, they compliment her chosen paper just perfectly. Great work Laura!

Laura, your prize will be in the mail to you this week :) Keep on the lookout for another sketch contest, I'll be posting one soon!

Happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout Amy and thanks:) Looking forward to your next sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,I thought I had already posted here....
    YAHOO LAURA, congrats on winning Amy's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Amy, i just realized i didn't post what a beautiful layout this is, sorry.

    ReplyDelete