Thursday, April 22, 2010

Magnificent May!!

The KnK May kit is nothing short of spectacular! There's nothing better than getting a new kit and getting one idea after another just by laying it out, feeling the paper, and rearranging the product in different ways on the table. These two layouts are my first reveal, and I have plans for several others which I can hardly wait to get started on.
I kept my double quite simple, as I often do, but the doodling and dotting with my Black Diamond Stickles really add some sparkle to the page, and the colors in the papers are just brilliant! Journaling reads:
"The Sun shining behind the rain was just too irresistable! You grabbed some shoes (Katy's), put them on as fast as you could (backwards), and ran outside to Swing in the Rain. It's times like this one that your Cute little personality shines through, and I so Love these moments with You."
When I saw the Jenni Bowlin butterflies in the kit, this Robert Heinlein quote instantly came to mind, quickly followed by a memory of taking these pictures of my eldest daughter rearranging the dirt in my garden. Or rather, removing the dirt from my garden. I love the touch of pink in the Prima papers. So soft and sweet.... just like my Katy in these pics. If you haven't had a chance to check out the whole kit, go have a look HERE. You won't be disappointed!
And don't forget, we have a sketch challenge with a RAK up for grabs posted HERE! It's not to late to join in, you still have about a week to play!

3 comments: