Saturday, March 13, 2010

Member's Challenge: Scraplift!

I love it when an unexpected challenge crops up! It came just in time for me, as my mojo had been on the fritz for a couple of days and we had also just finished up an online crop. Usually there's a little lull in the action on the message board right after a crop, and this time was no exception. So long-time member Laura B. took matters into her own hands and issued a challenge of her own! I am so glad she did, it was just the jump-start I needed, so thanks Laura!!
The challenge was to find one of her own layouts in the gallery and scraplift it. I chose this cute layout of her adorable pooch Max, it just called to me! I love the multi-photo design and the journaling around the photos.
"Max" I had some Bisous PDQ papers in my stash that I thought of instantly when I saw Laura's layout of Max. Here's my take:
"Love My Goofy Girls"
My paper was a little too busy to add my journaling around the photos, but I kinda felt like these photos (along with the title) really spoke for themselves anyway so I chose to omit it. Thanks for the challenge Laura!

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these pages! Great scraplift, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great Amy! Thanks for taking me up on my challenge.

    ReplyDelete