Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happily Ever After

I love all the variety of cards I can create with these stamps! SOOOO much fun! I thought this card would be perfect for weddings or even anniversaries. And once again I am experimenting with my copics! I was hoping to have a card kit to share with you... but all I can share is a picture since it has already sold out. It didn't even make it to Creativity Boutique as Gerrianne took it to a local crop she was hosting to show off and tease about the online card kits coming soon to Creativity Boutique!! but I can promise you that it will be worth the wait! I have seen the Card kits that the CB gals have created for you and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. just loving this stamp set, and how much fun you are having with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris that card is adorable!! And big congrats on the kit selling out already....wow!

    ReplyDelete