Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home Decor with Kit 'n Kaboodles December kit

Hi! It is Pam from the KnK Design Team! Happy Saturday!

When I received my December kit I was so excited to work with it! The colors are amazing...cool blues and rich reds, with royal purple and snowy whites. There is so much texture...flocking and glitter, both on the papers, and available for addition by the designer. It is incredible!

For years, I have been trying to coax cardinals into my backyard...and this year, we got a family. Now I am all about cardinals! I designed a welcome sign by cutting out the flocked cardinal on the SEI Winter Song paper...and then mounted it on a painted wood piece that I had mod podged the side strip of the Winter Song paper. I added the word WELCOME with American Craft Thickers, and now those cardinals will surely reappear next year!



Have a great weekend, everyone, and happy scrapping :)

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute Pam!! What cardinal family wouldn't return with a welcome like that? ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, love the beads and wire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is gorgeous! I secretly hoarded one of those sheets of paper because I knew the perfect project would come along for it. I hope you don't mind if I steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear Pam, you rocked this...I'll trade you that sign for a martini glass. Wonderous, wonderous, and wonderous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. georgeous....you did a fantastic job with this!

    ReplyDelete