Monday, November 9, 2009

Paper Piecing

Today I am going to show you another fun and easy way to help your stamped image coordinate with your patterned paper. Here we go!


Once you have chosen your papers and stamps, stamp the image you want to paper piece on white/cream cardstock as well as a piece of patterned paper.


Next, you will need to take a craft knife and cut away the patterned paper you want to use. WHAT---I am asking you to use a craft knife? I too used to panic when it came to cutting with a craft knife. That all changed when I found this inexpensive yet fantastic little tool from Fiskars ( no, I don't work for them). It looks intimidating, but this is how to hold it.





Adhere the piece of patterned paper to the main image, decorate, and use on a card. VOILA!!!!



Here is the finished card....

4 comments: