Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Sunday! Glitter, embossing and sparkle...oh my

I stamped this card and embossed using Stampendous Detail Embossing Powder and loved that all the fine details of the Wisemen stamp showed up. I then used my glue pen to color in parts of the stamp and added glitter. Then I went a little glitter crazy and added glitter in the debossed parts of the background.

I stamped this card and then stamped the images on Basic Grey and cut them out! I thought it gave them a batik like look! I added just a touch of sparkle on the the star!

3 comments:

  1. oh I just love that stamp Chris. So much amazing detail. Stamping on the BG paper gave it a really cool look, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Amy on the stamp ... Love it! Your work rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done such a great job with this stamp...I love it more each time I see it!

    ReplyDelete