Friday, November 27, 2009

A Christmas Quickie!


If you are anything like me then you will have hundreds of Christmas cards to send! I am not of the school of thought that says they need to take 2 minutes each to make ... I always think if you are just gonna churn them out like that ... where is the care? ... or the thought? ... you may as well buy them!
I do however realize that to spend too much time on each card means that half the people that you wanted to send that special hand-made card to ... won't actually ever get it! So ...  I have a partial solution.
The designing of a card always takes much longer than the actual making ... well it does for me anyway ... so my cheat is not to design Christmas cards ... go back through all the designs that you have made this year .... choose the ones that you enjoyed making ... and make them again ... only this time in Christmas colours and a Christmes theme ... simples!
Remember the resist embossing technique ... the Stampendous Fall stamps and the Pumpkin ...


I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving ... See you next week :0)

2 comments: