Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big thanks!

To everyone who participated in our Fall Fling crop!! It was a smashing success, thanks to all of you who played along. The challenges presented by the Kit 'n Kaboodles and Creativity Boutique design teams were fun and unique and really got me thinking creatively. This layout was for a challenge by Linda E. and even though I didn't get it done in time I wanted to share it here since it's mostly created with KNK's amazing November kit. I added a couple BoBunny swirly-do's and some Petaloo Dazzlers (have you seen these? If you like sparkle and shine, these are for you and they are gorgeous!) And I love the LYB Fabric Tags! This one added just the right amount of texture and a super-cute sub-title.
I also had fun with the LYB Autumn Bliss word strips, which are in the November kit add-ons. I am always looking for a creative way to journal!
This layout was for Deb's challenge (and I did get this one done in time!), a gorgeous sketch. This layout just fell into place! Our Deb is one talented sketch artist. Stay tuned, there's more fun things planned for December, and the December kit reveal is only a few days away. You're going to love what's in store for you!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work Amy - I certainly have a smile on my face ... LOVE LOVE LOVing your work X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy hon...your work is outrageous and has me green with envy! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete